- December 2, 2019
- Brandz Magazine Team
Nikhil Singhi- CEO, Nikhil Singhi Financial Services Pvt Ltd
Entrepreneur Nikhil Singhi, the CEO and founder of ‘Nikhil Singhi Financial Services Pvt Ltd’, is a financial coach, a multi award winner and an author of the upcoming book ‘Money – Code and Decode‘. Nikhil, who belongs to a Rajasthani family dealing in Dry fruits and Spices business, ultimately quit his family business in 2003, to give wings to his dream of helping people and businesses with the financial competency that he possessed.
After quitting his family business over an argument with his father, he pursued diverse range of courses in Financial Management and Insurance from Pennsylvania and Boston University. The fact that the professionals in the financial industry are scant and just 4 percent out of the 100 cr. population in the country are insured; encouraged Nikhil to tap on the huge potential that needed to be addressed.
His business ‘NSFS Pvt LTD’ takes care of financial opportunities for not only small and medium business owners but also NRIs in helping them achieve financial freedom through their investment options and wealth success formulas. He explains the strategies and challenges which he undertook to address the gap in the market and say, “Getting people out of their debt and making them financially independent is our goal. Nobody talks to person with any money. We realized this opportunity and worked on building a blueprint which can take them from debt to rich in a few sequential meetings”.
He adds, “Unlike more financial planners, who are keen to focus on the surplus assets of the investors, we not only focus on their wealth management but also their entire net worth. We closely analyze their cash flow and implement our strategies on various aspects such as income analysis, Risk planning, Income tax planning, estate planning, identifying their goals and desires, commitments and responsibilities and implement a timeline chart which can serve the family in months and years to come”.
Nikhil’s company provides dedicated and ethical financial coaching to their clients to ensure that their business data remains confidential. However, being a guarantor for his clients, Nikhil has incurred a big financial loss during the 2008 recession. But he expresses that struggles never hold him back. He has built his competency and goodwill by dealing with international projects which have earned him great respect and remarkable confidence among people in India.
“I even travel with my clients in flights to acquire them”, he chuckles, adding, “I have also been involved in selling apartments in Dubai, islands and golf courses in Seychelles.”
“I consider myself among very few who decided to build an organization with the team of professionals like Lawyers, Advocates, CS, CA, Cost Accountant, Performance Coaches, Financial Coaches, Investment Bankers, Psychologists and many more from various categories which matters in carving the financial future freedom of our clients, asserts Nikhil.
Nikhil has conducted several programmes on worthy platforms such as SAMVAAD 4.0 for JITO Youth Wing, Chennai Chapter, 74 webinar episodes non-stop for a year 2018, and many more.
Nikhi Singhi has performed several leadership roles such as: The Founder & CEO – NSFS Pvt Ltd, Zonal Chief Secretary for ‘Jain International Trade Organization’ (JITO) in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry 2018 – 2020, and many other prominent roles.
- He has been awarded with MDRT, COT (Court of Table) 2016, 2017, 2018, including other worthy titles by MDRT
- Award of Excellence by ICICI Prudential, May 2018, and many more from ICICI
- Inspiring Rotarian District 3232 in 2017-2018, along with several other awards by Rotary
- He has been awarded with ‘Superstar Award for maximum members sponsored’– BNI Global Chapter, 2015 & Top Performer in BNI Global Chapter, April 2016
- He is entitled with Special recognition for valuable contribution in Kirana Trade Export, Chennai, 2015
- Nikhil has bagged a few awards by NJ Funds and has been a Qualifier for PBC 2011-2012, 2016, 2017, 2018.
- He earned 13 Certificate of Excellence by ICICI for his brilliant performance and has been entitled with Birla Sun Life mutual fund as the Most valued Partner in 2009
- He has been a worthy member of several organizations such as JITO (Jain International Trade Organization) Patron Member since 2016, Angel Funding Group, JAN since 2018, and many others such as Rotary, BNI, JITO, MMA, to enumerate a few.
Rotary Social Projects:
- Constructed school at Mullaitivu, Northern Province, Sri Lanka in 2014.
- Water for Life – safe drinking water for 100,000 children
- Micro-Finance – providing micro finance to almost 1000 women entrepreneurs
- Skin Donation Foundation – Working towards setting up for skin collection and establishing skin bank.
- Nikhil Singhi has been featured in International Media: abc7, FOX34, NBC12, NEWS CHANNEL 10.
- TRP recognizes Nikhil Singhi as a top professional in bringing Financial Opportunities to Small & Medium Business owners and helping NRI’s with ‘Wealth Success Formula’
- Nikhil Singhi is a TEDX Speaker, which was covered by Business Line
- He was featured in the ‘Inspiring Rotarians of the Trend Setting Year 2017-2018’ book as one of the top inspiring Rotarians from District 3232.